4900 Kachina St. NW 87120 Montano Rd. & Kachina St. Phone: (505) 768-6006 FAX: (505) 768-6009
This center offers programs for all age groups. Youth over 11 are welcome in most adult classes. Some programs charge fees and the fee is listed. Class schedules change in the fall so check this page again at the end of summer.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 9:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 p.m.
- After School Program: M-F, 3pm-6pm, 6-15 yrs old, free
- Tumble Tots: W/Th, 9:30 am-12:30 pm - $20 for 4-week class ages 2-5 years old.
- Boy Scouts Tu, 6-8:30pm.
- All Star Youth Karate: Fri, 6-8pm. $6.00/class and $19.00 registration.
- High Spirit Dance: Saturdays, 10:00 am -12:00pm, $33/mo.
- AyurBala Yoga: Thu/ Family Class 6:30-7:00pm, Adult Class 7:15-8:00pm, $3 Adults, $2 15 & younger
- Duplicate Bridge: M/Th/F, 1:00-4:30pm, Tue, 12:30-4:00pm, Free
- Yolates: M/W, 5:00-6:00pm, $3/class
- Circuit Training: Mon, 6:30-7:30pm, $3/class
- Volleyball: Mon, 6-845pm; Sat, 1-245pm.
- Party Bridge: Tue, 1:00-3:00pm, Free
- Total Body Sculpting: Tue, 5:00pm-6:00pm, $3/class
- Zumba Gold/Rockin Robics: Th, 6:00-7:00pm, $3/class or $5/two classes.
- Toastmasters Meeting: Tue, 630pm-830pm. Call for fee
- Knitting/Needlework Group: Wed, 1:00 pm-3:30 pm, Free
- Oasis Book Club: 4th Wednesday each month, 1:30pm-3pm. Free
- Taekwondo: Wed, 6-830pm. Free
- Step Aerobics: Wed, 6:30pm-7:30pm, $3/class
- Quilting Club: Fri, 9:00-11:00am, Free
- Kenpo Karate: $35/month, 4-6 yrs old; $45/month, 7 yrs old-adult
- Mondays: Tots (4-6 yrs old), 6:00-6:45pm; Beginners (7 yrs old - adult), 6:45-7:45pm; Intermediate/Advanced (7 yrs old - adult), 7:45-8:45pm
- Thursdays: Tots (4-6 yrs old), 5:30-6:30pm; Beginners (7 yrs old - adult), 6:30-7:30pm; Intermediate/Advanced (7 yrs old - adult), 7:30-8:30pm
- Iron Olympian Karate: Fri, 5:15-6:15pm, 6:15-7:15pm, 7:15-8:15pm, $5/class or $50 for 12 week semester. $10 non-refundable registration fee each semester. Age 3-adult.
- Arnis Karate: 3 Sat/month, 9am-11am. Free
- Folk Dance (Philippines): 2 Saturdays per month, 12:30pm-2:30pm. Free
- AARP Driver Safety Program: Ongoing, call for dates, time and fee
- Senior Meal Program Meal Site: M-F, 11:30am-1:00pm, Must be 60 yrs old and over, Must call the Center by 12 noon the day before to make a reservation if you would like to attend. Suggested donation: $2 per meal
- Taylor Ranch NA: 2rd Wednesday, 7:00 p.m.
- Westside Coalition: 1st Wednesday, 6:30 p.m.
- Volcano Cliffs POA: 2nd Saturday, 9:00 a.m.
Claudia Rivera, Community Recreation Center Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Denise Vigeant, Activities Coordinator (email@example.com)