Welcome to the Anderson - Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum.
Let your imagination soar. Discover the world of ballooning.
About the Museum
The Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum showcases a vast collection of balloons, art work, and aerial artifacts.
Our exhibits show the history of ballooning and highlights the science that has thrilled human imagination for more than a century. Take a trip and discover Albuquerque's renowned air and space museum today!
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta October 4-12, 2014
- The Balloon Museum will be open from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. during Balloon Fiesta.
- Balloon Fiesta events at the Albuquerque Balloon Museum.
- Volunteer during Fiesta at the Balloon Museum.
The Museum is supported by the Anderson-Abruzzo International Balloon Museum Foundation. Learn more about the Museum Foundation.
Rent the Balloon Museum
Need to find a place for your wedding, event, or corporate meeting? Hold it at our Museum!
- Regular Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Tuesday - Sunday,
- Closed: Mondays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day and City holidays that fall on Mondays.
Location & Telephone
Join us at the Balloon Museum for "Stories in the Sky" every Wednesday morning.